Enrollment is open to all children from six weeks to five years old, regardless of race, gender, color, religion, or national origin. We accept county vouchers.
Can’t wait to enroll your child? Here are the steps you should take:
- Check availability – Call us at 216-939-7681
- Schedule an interview and a tour. During the interview you will receive a print copy of our policies and materials to help you decide if our center is right for you and your child. Feel free to bring your child with you to meet the other children and see what opportunities are here at the St. Augustine Child Enrichment Center.
- Enrollment Application: To reserve an available space, return the application with the enrollment fee of $25 (non-refundable). This will secure a space for your child in our center. We will work with you and the teachers to select a start date for your child. If you have questions/concerns, please contact us at 216.939.7681 or email: email@example.com.
- Child Care Forms: In addition to the enrollment application, we will need the following forms and a copy of your child’s immunization record and physical form for your child’s pediatrician to be returned on or before you child’s first day of attendance.
Commonly used forms
If at any time information changes please download the forms below and return to the Child Enrichment Center with your child.
- CEC Administration Of Medication
- CEC Child Physical Care Plan
- CEC Sample Menu
- CEC Dental Exam Form
- CEC Enrollment And Health Information
- CEC Sleep Position Waiver