We select our employees and volunteers for their positive attitude, friendliness, courteous manners and commitment to care for our patients and residents, as much as for technical skills. If this description sounds like you, please consider the opportunity to join a caring and skilled team that will enrich your professional life and contribute to the well being of the lives you will touch. Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned veteran, opportunities and rewards abound when you choose a career with St. Augustine Health Ministries. We’re big enough for you to grow and develop your skills, yet small enough for you to truly make a difference.
We value our employees.
They are the men and women who enable us to provide quality care and services to our patients, residents and clients. We hold the dignity of our employees in the highest regard and fully recognize their merits and the value of their contributions. It is our mission to ensure that they succeed by providing the resources they need to uphold their commitment to excellence.
As a faith-based, not-for-profit organization we serve people from all neighborhoods, from all faiths and all walks of life, with special concern for the most vulnerable. As a group and as individuals we recognize the important purpose that St. Augustine Health Ministries serves. We each participate in and celebrate the accomplishments and measurable improvements that are made. Our contributions make a difference, and we take great pride in each other and the work that we do.
In each of our program areas you will find a stimulating and supportive work environment. Our employees are given the opportunity to explore different areas of interest within the organization and develop their skills, both professionally and personally.
- Tuition assistance program and career advancement opportunities
- Health care benefits
- Generous paid time off (PTO) package
- Retirement benefits including employer contributions
- On-site child care at our Health Campus
- Free parking
- Employee recognition program
- Other valuable benefits include employer-paid life insurance and short-term disability insurance; supplemental insurance, such as critical illness and accident insurance; and flexible-spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
These benefits are contingent upon number of regular hours worked per week and completion of applicable waiting period.
Residents Inspire Nursing Home STNA
Atreece has been an STNA at the St. Augustine Health Campus for six years. The nurses she works with describe her as knowledgeable and dependable and her residents light up when they talk about her. “She helps me relax because I know that I will be taken care of, even when it’s hectic,” one resident shares. Read more
Apply to be a part of our Team!
To submit your application and resume online, simply click on a listing to view a full description of the position. Click the “Apply for this job” button and fill out the form in order to submit your application.
Please be advised that St. Augustine Health Ministries conducts criminal background checks on all applicants hired. You will be prompted to complete a release form upon completion of the employment application. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity.
You may also print and fill out our employment form and fax it to 216.939.7630, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org,
or mail to St. Augustine Health Ministries, Attention: Human Resources, 7801 Detroit Ave., Cleveland OH 44102.
If you need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view/print the application, click here to download a free version.
St. Augustine Health Campus
- Early Education & DaycareAssistant Classroom Teacher
- Skilled Nursing & RehabilitationCook- LTC
- Other professionalEmployment Specialist
- Support StaffGeneral Applications
- Towers Assisted LivingLPN/RN Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing & RehabilitationLPNs and RNs – LTC Sign On bonus $3000
- Towers Assisted LivingPersonal Assistant
- Towers Assisted LivingPersonal Assistant- 3p-11:30p
- Towers Assisted LivingPersonal Assistant- 9p-7:3a
- Skilled Nursing & RehabilitationRA to STNA
- Other professionalRespiratory Therapists – PRN
- Skilled Nursing & RehabilitationSTNAs
- Skilled Nursing & RehabilitationWeekend Program STNA
Holy Family Hospice
- Home Health CareHome Health Care/Hospice Biller
- HospiceHospice/ Home Health STNA
- Home Health CareRegistered Nurses, PRN
- Home Health CareRN & LPN, PRN Home Health
- HospiceRN Case manager- Community Hospice
- Home Health CareRN Case Manager- Home Health Care
- Home Health CareRN- Home Health community
- Home Health CareSTNAs and HHAs: Home Care and Hospice