Not-for-profit. Faith-based. Dedicated to making a difference.
St. Augustine Health Ministries provides critical programs and vital health care services to 1,000 individuals of all faiths, on a daily basis. Many of these services are provided through St. Augustine Health Campus and Holy Family Hospice.
As a not-for-profit, faith-based organization, we are committed to providing high quality, compassionate care to all, with special concern for the most vulnerable community members. But none of this would be possible without our faithful, generous and growing community of donors. From memorial donations to estate gifts, the unending generosity of donors touched by the mission of St. Augustine Health Ministries allows this wonderful work to continue.
Donations to St. Augustine Health Ministries are used to:
- enhance resident and patient services
- provide meals to home-bound seniors
- fund education for staff thus improving care
- provide a variety of social, emotional and spiritual opportunities
- provide care for patients and their family through Holy Family
- offer specialized grief care including support groups that are open to everyone, free of charge
- provide a full range of benevolent care for those who have exhausted their resources or who are unable to pay
When you designate your gift to a particular Program Area or Special Fund, be assured that 100% of your donation goes to that program or fund.
Donations can be made via mail, phone or email (contact info listed below).
Click here to use our online donation form to offer your support for our mission.
St. Augustine Health Ministries
7801 Detroit Ave. Cleveland, OH 44102
216.939-7602 l firstname.lastname@example.org
6707 State Road Parma, OH 44134