Since 1969, St. Augustine Health Campus has been a leader in serving individuals from 18 – 102 with a variety of illnesses, disabilities and age related needs. We are committed to providing high quality skilled nursing care for the most complex cases.
At St. Augustine, you’ll find a family of staff, volunteers and residents – committed to helping each other, encouraging one another and celebrating even the smallest of successes.
From the moment you walk through our doors, you will find a vibrant community filled with faith, love, laughter and support.
- Barber Shop / Beauty salon
- Coterie Gift Shop
- Full service Cafeteria
- Dentist, Audiologist, Podiatrist
- Dialysis Center – Davita
- Respite Care
- Home health services
- Hospice services
- Faith-based environment
- Daily , Rosary & religious services in our Chapel and via closed-circuit TV in each room
- Full-time Chaplain / Pastoral Team
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dining options including a full service Cafe where family & friends can dine with you
- Beautiful outdoor Garden areas with fish pond and wheelchair glider, and playground
- Resident Game Room
- Sensory Stimulation Room
- Social, recreational, therapeutic, and spiritual activities
- Intergenerational programs with on-site Child Enrichment Center
- Vibrant, active community of residents, staff and volunteers
- Volunteer Corps.
- Computer classes
- Shopping, cultural and social events
- Variety of outings (even camping!)
- Campus Pets
- Admission 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Free, Secure parking for guests
- Located just minutes from I-90 and the Shoreway
- Most Insurances, Medicare, Medicaid, Private Pay, Hospice
- Tours Welcome