Thank you to all of our sponsors and supporters for making our
50-Year Sailebration a success!
Stay tuned for details on our fall fundraiser!
Your Support Makes a Difference
Your generous support of this event reaches out to the most vulnerable – the chronically ill, medically complex and aging of our community – by providing a variety of health care, housing and social services programs to over 1,000 individuals each day. Your love provides:
- 33,000 meals to home-bound seniors
- Long-term care and below market rate assisted living to over 830
- Early Education and child care to 70 children in our 5-star and PRE4Cle early learning center
- Home health care & palliative care to over 350
- Hospice care to over 700 individuals through Holy Family
If you would like more information on how your donation helps, please view our corporate flyer.
For more information contact:
216.939.7711, fax: 216.939.7697
7801 Detroit Ave.,Cleveland, OH 44102
St. Augustine Health Ministries is a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing a continuum of health care and social services within our community. St. Augustine provides services regardless of faith, religion or ability to pay. Throughout the Health Ministries, we ensure that the needs of every individual are met with dignity, comfort and love.