- This event has passed.
October 17 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Dealing with the loss of a loved one can be one of the most difficult times in a person’s life. This journey, known as the grieving process, is an individualized process that each person experiences in different ways. Join us as we talk about the many aspects of the grief journey — for ourselves or to help support others who are grieving.
During this session, we will answer questions like:
• What is the grief journey all about?
• What are some things I might expect as I cope with the death of my loved one?
• What is normal as I grieve?
• What does healing after a death look like?
• How do I support others in their grief?
Wednesday, October 17 at 2:30 p.m.
at Hunting Square Senior Apartments, 699 N. Huntington St., Medina
RSVP is required to Kim Lindeman at 216-973-3447. This group is open to the community and free of charge.