- This event has passed.
Grief 101 – Parma Heights Senior Center
January 10, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
Parma Heights Senior Center – Dealing with the loss of a loved one can be one of the most difficult times in a person’s life. This journey, known as the grieving process, is an individualized process that each person experiences in different ways. Join us for Grief 101, as we talk about the many aspects of the grief journey — for ourselves or to help support others who are grieving.
During this session, we will answer questions like:
– What is the grief journey all about?
– What are some things I might expect as I cope with the death of a my loved one?
– What is normal as I grieve?
– What does healing after a death look like?
– How do I support others in their grief?