Emerald Village Senior Living is conveniently located in North Olmsted, next door to the Church of St. Clarence, and adjacent to Bradley Woods Metro parks. Independent living and assisted living residents enjoy maintenance-free living with services such as delicious chef-prepared meals, housekeeping, laundry, and social and educational programs. Our building is staffed 24/7 and our nursing staff and resident assistants are available for all residents.
Dining – Meals are served restaurant style and residents have a wide variety of choices at all meals.
Recreation – Emerald Village also offers many social and recreational opportunities, such as scheduled transportation to the grocery stores and doctor appointments, along with fun and educational outings. There are also many in house activities such as crafts, cards, bingo and happy hour!
Nursing Services – The Wellness Center is open and available to assist all residents with their healthcare needs. Nurses can provide assistance with medications and resident assistants can assist residents with showers, dressing and other activities of daily living.
Housekeeping & Maintenance – Residents receive weekly housekeeping and maintenance staff is available all hours for emergencies.
- Chapel – attend on-site Catholic mass weekly and attend daily Rosary
- Beauty salon for both men and women
- Community rooms for activities and family gatherings
- Library with computer access
- Complimentary laundry room on each floor
- Full handicapped-accessible bathrooms with emergency response systems
- Covered carports
- Walking paths
- Rent includes all utilities except phone and cable TV