Job DescriptionThe Director of Health and Wellness will be responsible for the comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. The Director of Health and Wellness ensures that our residents are treated with respect and dignity, and ensures quality care as residents’ healthcare needs change. The Director of Health and Wellness also coordinates, trains, and supervises resident care staff in accordance with the residents’ needs, state regulations, and Emerald Village policies and procedures.
- Must be LPN or RN in good standing and meet all State health requirements.
- Experience 3+ years in Assisted Living and/or Long-term care.
- Knowledgeable of State and local rules, regulations, laws and ordinances relating to Residential Care Facilities and Medicaid Waiver.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public, exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the residents and the Community.
- Ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care.
- Able to supervise department employees using independent judgment and discretion.
- Must pass criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Apply for this job or return to the Careers page