Job DescriptionSt. Augustine Manor looking for a part-time Nurse Practitioner to join our team. You will work in collaboration with the attending physicians, other NP’s and team members to deliver quality care by providing diagnosis, treatment and follow-up for patients.
- Assesses physical and psycho-social status of assigned patients as outlined by Nursing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepares and Provides accurate documentation of the visit in a timely manner
- Provides medical care as needed and with the scope of practice of the Nurse Practitioner.
- Actively participates in the coordination of the patient’s care.
- Participates in evening/weekend call as required, conducting on-call services in a clinically competent and responsive manner.
- Able to work autonomously in an Advanced Practice Role
- Minimum of three years Nurse Practitioner experience
- Current license as a registered nurse or equivalent as required by state law for Nurse Practitioner licensure
- Current Nurse Practitioner certification/license
- Part B Provider certification
- Federal and State DEA license
- Nurse Practitioner specialty in Geriatric, Family or Adult Medicine preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Apply for this job or return to the Careers page