Job DescriptionPRN Driver needed to fill-in for vacations, call-offs, etc. Operates a medium-sized wheelchair van, delivering midday meals in the Broadway Golden Hours community, 7415 Broadway Ave. Transporting clients is also required: assisting them to and from their home, in and out of the vehicle, and ensuring that the client safely reaches their destination. Occasionally transports equipment, material and supplies. Will maintain vehicle records, delivery records and obtain clients’ signatures. The van is parked overnight in the St. Augustine Manor lot at 7801 Detroit Ave.
- Must have a pleasant, positive attitude and a genuine desire to provide needed services to older and/or disabled adults.
- Must have a current, valid Ohio Driver’s License with NO POINTS. No special driver’s license needed.
- Must have a minimum of two years of licensed driving experience.
- High school diploma/GED, required.
- Must be physically able to perform required duties without restriction.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Current certification in First Aid and CPR, helpful.
- Current DRIVE certificate, preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Apply for this job or return to the Careers page