$500 Sign-on Bonus! St. Augustine Manor is looking for a full-time Cook.
We offer great benefits and ample PTO time! Free secured parking and on-site cafeteria with great meals at a low cost. We have an on-site day care that offers vouchers and private pay that can assist our staff through payroll deduct. We have affordable health insurance starting at just $25 per month. This is a great place to work! Come join our team.
The Cook is responsible for each resident receiving a nutritious and appetizing meal that is handled with care, prepared according to recipes, served in the proper amounts and at proper temperatures.
- Prepares meals and serves, using portion control directives.
- Foods are pulled and thawed in proper time, rotated, labeled and stored properly.
- Check menus and completes any pre-preparation.
- Daily production sheet with Food Service Supervisor.
- Safely operates equipment, making sure it is properly cleaned and sanitized after each use. (Report equipment problems as per facility policy).
- Maintain cleaning schedule and documents daily.
- Check daily temperatures of cooler/freezer and document.
- Record meal
- Maintain effective communication with facility staff and encourage teamwork
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Apply for this job or return to the Careers page