If you don’t use it, you lose it! That’s why we are looking for someone with energy and creativity to help us keep our residents moving! Part-time position.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Outgoing, warm and friendly personality
- Feeling comfortable interacting with the elderly
- Eager to create and inspire the residents
- Confident to talk in front of small or large groups and in one-on-one interactions
- Organizational and planning skills
- Collaboration and team work
- Judgment and decision-making
- Must be willing to work on the weekends and afternoons occasionally
- Must be comfortable driving a 14 seater bus
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Plan and facilitate individual and group activities with the key aspect but not limited to physical education
- Provide, organize and lead for example dance, exercise, stretching, Zumba, line dance, game program
- Establish connections, address physical, emotional, cognitive, and social needs, and improve quality of life.
- Assists and prepare for special events and seasonal parties
- Use leisure activities to help the residents improve their skills, abilities, overall health, and emotional well-being
- Organize special outside activities including scenic drives, luncheon and dinner outings, shopping, and field trips
Must have a high school diploma or GED at a minimum.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Apply for this job or return to the Careers page