We are seeking a confident, organized and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
- Outgoing, warm and friendly personality
- Feeling comfortable interacting with the elderly
- Eager to create and inspire the residents
- Confident to talk in front of small or large groups and in one-on-one interactions
- Organizational and planning skills
- Collaboration and team work
- Judgment and decision-making
- Must be willing to work on the weekends and afternoons occasionally
TASKS and DUTIES
- Plan and facilitate individual and group activities with the key aspect but not limited to music
- Provide, organize and lead music, dance, drama, trivia, game sessions to utilize the unique qualities of music to establish connections, address physical, emotional, cognitive, and social needs, and improve quality of life.
- Assists and prepare for special events and seasonal parties.
- Organize special outside activities including scenic drives, luncheon and dinner outings, shopping, and field trips must be comfortable driving a 14 seater bus
Minimum requirement-High school diploma or GED
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Apply for this job or return to the Careers page