St Augustine Manor is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to collaborate with the attending physician, other NP’s and team members to deliver quality care by providing diagnosis, treatment and follow-up for patients. We are a non-profit, faith based organization and we have great staff and residents. We are looking for the following individual with the listed below experience:
- Assesses physical and psychosocial status of assigned patients as outlined by Nursing Standard Operating procedures.
- Prepares and provides accurate documentation of the visit in a timely manner.
- Provides medical care as needed and with the scope of practice of the Nurse Practitioner.
- Actively participates in the coordination of the patient’s care.
- Participates in evening/weekend call as required, conducting on-call services in a clinically competent and responsible manner.
Full-time or Part-time
Must be vaccinated or willing to become vaccinated.
- Current license as a registered nurse or equivalent as required by state law for Nurse Practitioner licensure.
- Current Nurse Practitioner certificate/licensure.
- Part B Provider certificate.
- Nurse Practitioner specialty in Geriatric, Family or Adult Medicine preferred.
- Able to work autonomously in an Advanced Practice Role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Apply for this job or return to the Careers page