$500 Sign-on Bonus! St. Augustine Manor is looking for a full-time, day shift Cook from 5:30am-2:00p
We offer great benefits and ample PTO time! Free secured parking. We have an on-site day care that offers vouchers and private pay that can assist our staff through payroll deduction. We have affordable health insurance starting at just $25 per month. This is a great place to work! Come join our team.
The Cook is responsible for each resident receiving a nutritious and appetizing meal that is handled with care, prepared according to recipes, served in the proper amounts and at proper temperatures for breakfast and lunch.
- Prepares meals and serves, using portion control directives.
- Foods are pulled and thawed in proper time, rotated, labeled and stored properly.
- Check menus and completes any pre-preparation.
- Daily production sheet with Food Service Supervisor.
- Safely operates equipment, making sure it is properly cleaned and sanitized after each use. (Report equipment problems as per facility policy).
- Maintain cleaning schedule and documents daily.
- Check daily temperatures of cooler/freezer and document.
- Record meal
- Maintain effective communication with facility staff and encourage teamwork
Job Type: Full-time
Must be vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated by Jan. 4th per CMS regulations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Apply for this job or return to the Careers page