St. Augustine Health Ministries offers information regarding a variety of health care and aging issues. Our team of professionals have years of experience and knowledge working in the fields of wellness, chronic illness, geriatrics and end-of-life. Call on information on any of these topics or let us tailor one to meet the needs of your group. Call (216) 939.7602 today to schedule your speaker!
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Arthritis—Joint Protection and Energy Conservation Techniques
- Assisted Living: VA Benefit & Medicaid Waiver Program
- Bereavement / Caregivers / Terminal illness
- Caring for the Adult’s Caregiver
- Chronic Illness
- Driving and Aging
- Exercise for Seniors
- Hip Replacement & Recovery
- Hope & Healing
- Knee Replacement & Recovery
- Laughter is the Best Medicine
- Living Will—What does it mean?
- Nutrition for Better Health
- Protecting Your Back
- Recovering from Stroke
- Rehabilitation and Returning Home
- Spirituality & Healing
- Staying Balanced to Prevent Disabling Falls
- Take Charge of your Future –
Know your Options
- Traumatic Brain Injury –
Effects and Intervention
- Volunteerism – Enriching Your Own Life
By Helping Others
- Why Home Health Care?
- Medicare or Private Duty?