Since 1969, St. Augustine Health Campus has been a leader in serving individuals from 18-102 with a variety of illnesses, disabilities and age related needs. We are committed to providing high quality skilled nursing care for the most complex cases.
Our highly qualified and caring team of professionals is dedicated to providing the best available health care in a comfortable environment. Our excellence has been demonstrated through the years by achieving outstanding resident outcomes, high accreditation’s and most importantly, praise from residents and families.
At St. Augustine, you’ll find a family of staff, volunteers and residents committed to helping each other, encouraging one another and celebrating even the smallest of successes.
From the moment you walk through our doors, you will find a vibrant community filled with faith, love, laughter and support.
Exceptional quality clinical care is enhanced by a person-centered approach to care that celebrates life and honors and respects the voice of those we serve. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping residents:
- Remain as independent as possible
- Make their own choices about their day
- Find meaning and purpose through a variety of programs, activities and opportunities
- Build and strengthen meaningful relationships
- Feel as a valued and contributing member of the greater community
Our goal is to provide each patient with quality health care services in an atmosphere of dignity, respect and spiritual well being.
Skilled Nursing Services and Programs
The skilled nursing program at St. Augustine Health Campus provides several areas of expertise for the healing of the elderly, disabled and chronically ill population.
- Sub-acute care (complex medical care)
- Transitional care
- Rehabilitation services: physical, occupational, speech therapy, restorative nursing
- Respiratory care
- Pain management program
- On-site dialysis
- Diabetes care
- Total knee/total hip replacement & other joint replacements
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Traumatic brain injury
- Hydration program
- Antibiotic therapy
- Wound care
- Central line/port maintenance
- G-tube feeding
- BiPAP/CPAP (Positive Airway Pressure)