As a Catholic faith-based organization, pastoral and spiritual care services are integral to all of the services provided throughout St. Augustine Health Ministries. Pastoral and spiritual care is provided to patients/residents, their families and staff, with respect for each person’s faith tradition.
We live by the words of former Cleveland Bishop James Hickey, “We serve not because they are Catholic, but because we are Catholic. If we don’t care for the sick, educate the young, care for the homeless, then we cannot call ourselves the church of Jesus Christ.”
|Holy Family Home||10 a.m.||10 a.m.||10 a.m.|
|Towers Assisted Living||11 a.m.||3 p.m.||9 a.m.|
|Emerald Village||8:30 a.m. @ St. Clarence
10:00 a.m. Thursday EV Chapel
|4:30 p.m. @ St. Clarence|
|St. Augustine Health Campus (Manor)||4 p.m.||4 p.m.||10 a.m|
Pastoral Care Team
- Fr. Januarius Lyimo, Chaplain, St. Augustine Health Campus
- Fr. Simon Kumaryo, Chaplain, Holy Family Home & Hospice
- Sr. Cecilia Ann Sambor, S.S.M.I
- Sr. Margaret Mary McCauliffe, S.I.W
- Sr. Frances Helen Komar, OSU
- Sr. Anna Kaszuba, S.S.M.I
- Sr. Susan Zion, O.S.U.
- Sr. Barbara Bugala, S.S.M.I.